Library resources for CGSB students
Discover how to search the library catalogue and journal databases to find quality academic articles and books. By the end of the workshop you will know how and why you should use these resources to find and manage information for your research and assignments:
- Know how to use the library catalogue to access books and many journal articles
- Be able to choose appropriate journal databases for in-depth research on your topics
- Learn how to create an effective search strategy
- Know how to retrieve the information you have found
- Know how to find peer reviewed journal articles
Please be advised that if the Library receives less than 5 enrolments for this workshop it will be cancelled. In this event you will be contacted by the Library Business Team and offered either an alternative workshop date or one-on-one assistance.