Getting to know EndNote
Learn how to manage references and save considerable time when preparing assignments and other papers.
This introduction will show you how to:
- Create an EndNote library
- Add references manually or by direct export from databases
- Attach a PDF to your references
- Organise your library into groups
- Insert citations into a Word document
- Format a bibliography (reference list) in a chosen style
- Get help with EndNote
If preferred bring your own laptop.
Related LibGuide: EndNote X8 by Library Reference
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus
Registration has closed.
10:00am - 11:30am, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.
12:00pm - 2:00pm, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.
5:00pm - 6:30pm, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.
10:00am - 11:00am, Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105, Bentley Campus.
11:30am - 1:00pm, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.