Getting to know EndNote
Learn how to manage references and save considerable time when preparing assignments and other papers.
This introduction will show you how to:
- Create an EndNote library
- Add references manually or by direct export from databases
- Attach a PDF to your references
- Organise your library into groups
- Insert citations into a Word document
- Format a bibliography (reference list) in a chosen style
- Get help with EndNote
If preferred bring your own laptop.
Related LibGuide: EndNote X8 by Library Reference
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus
Registration has closed.