EndNote Extras & EndNote Online
This workshop is designed for experienced users who want to learn how to use the extra functions available in EndNote as well as how to use EndNote Online. Bring along your EndNote queries and your laptop if preferred.
This workshop will cover:
Adding references to your library (direct export, connection files, filters)
Managing your library (using groups, linking references)
EndNote and Word 2010
Editing referencing styles
Moving your library between computers.
- Adding references to a library
- Assigning references to groups
- Sharing your library with other users
- Using direct export and web capture
- Inserting references into a word document
Related LibGuide: EndNote Online by Library Reference