Getting started with EndNote
Learn how to manage references and save considerable time when preparing assignments and other papers.
This introduction will show you how to:
- Create an EndNote library
- Add references manually or by direct export from databases
- Attach a PDF to your references
- Organise your library into groups
- Insert citations into a Word document
- Format a bibliography (reference list) in a chosen style
- Get help with EndNote
Related LibGuide: EndNote X8 by Library Reference
Registration has closed.