Book a group study room
Select Library Bookable Study Rooms
- Select the required time slot(s)
- Complete the booking form and submit - ensure you complete the booking process
- Confirmation email is sent to your Curtin email address
- Ensure you arrive at your booked room on time. No key or check in is required.
- Limited to Curtin students and staff for study and research
- For a maximum of 2 hours per day per group (please see note)
- For 3+ people
Note: If you need to use a room for more than 2 hours, use rooms on Levels 4 and 6.
Book a place in a workshop
Select the Curtin Library & The Learning Centre Workshops calendar
- Find a workshop at a suitable time and day and click on it to book your place
- Complete the registration
- Receive a confirmation email
- Come and participate!
Is the workshop fully booked? Why not check out our Library Skills guide.
Can't attend a workshop after all? Please cancel your booking via your confirmation email and free up a place for another person.