Become a SuperSearcher in Humanities: which databases and how to search
Learn to locate the most relevant databases and tools to search, create a search and develop an effective information management plan. Bring your research topics and questions.
In this session you will learn to:
1. Develop an effective search strategy
2. Select, locate and search appropriate databases to find relevant resources
3. Be familiar with additional features of databases such as alerting services
4. Capture and store the information retrieved
This workshop is designed to help staff and postgraduate students use library resources effectively for research.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus
- Research Support