CANCELLED: Become a SuperSearcher: which database and how to search
Learn to locate the most relevant databases and tools to search, create a search strategy and develop an effective information management plan. Bring your research topics and questions.
In this session you will learn to:
1. Develop an effective search strategy
2. Select, locate and search appropriate databases to find relevant resources
3. Capture and store the information retrieved
These workshops are designed to help staff and postgraduate students use library resources effectively for research.
- Saturday, September 2, 2017
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus
- Research Support