Finding journal articles & eBooks
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Know why you should use databases to find information for your assignments
- Be able to choose an appropriate database for your assignment
- Learn how to create an effective search strategy
- Know how to retrieve the information you have found
- Know how to find a peer reviewed journal article
- Know how to find and use ebooks
Please bring along your assignment topic
Registration has closed.
11:00am - 11:30am, Bentley Campus.
12:00pm - 12:30pm, Bentley Campus.
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Robertson Library Level 4, Rm 412, Bentley Campus.
1:00pm - 1:30pm, Bentley Campus.
1:00pm - 1:45pm, Robertson Library Level 4, Rm 412, Bentley Campus.