Getting started with EndNote
Learn how to manage references and save considerable time when preparing assignments and other papers.
This introduction will show you how to:
- Create an EndNote library
- Add references manually or by direct export from databases
- Attach a PDF to your references
- Organise your library into groups
- Insert citations into a Word document
- Format a bibliography (reference list) in a chosen style
- Get help with EndNote
Related LibGuide: EndNote X8 by Library Reference
- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus
Registration has closed.
No Profile image
1:00pm - 3:00pm, Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105, Bentley Campus.
1:00pm - 2:00pm, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.
3:00pm - 4:00pm, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.
9:30am - 10:30am, Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225, Bentley Campus.