Getting started with EndNote
Learn how to manage references and save considerable time when preparing assignments and other papers.
This introduction will show you how to:
- Create an EndNote library
- Add references manually or by direct export from databases
- Attach a PDF to your references
- Organise your library into groups
- Insert citations into a Word document
- Format a bibliography (reference list) in a chosen style
- Get help with EndNote
Related LibGuide: EndNote X8 by Library Reference
Registration has closed.
No Profile image
11:00am - 11:30am, Bentley Campus.
12:00pm - 12:30pm, Bentley Campus.
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Robertson Library Level 4, Rm 412, Bentley Campus.
1:00pm - 1:30pm, Bentley Campus.
1:00pm - 1:45pm, Robertson Library Level 4, Rm 412, Bentley Campus.