Advanced EndNote - Problem solving for HDRs
This workshop is designed for experienced users who want to learn how to use the extra functions available in EndNote. Bring along your EndNote queries and your laptop if preferred.
This workshop will cover:
- Adding references to your library (direct export, connection files, filters)
- Managing your library (using groups, linking references)
- EndNote and Word 2010
- Editing referencing styles
- Moving your library between computers.
Related LibGuide: EndNote X8 by Library Reference
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus