Become a SuperSearcher in Science and Engineering: which databases and how to search
Learn to locate the most relevant Science and Engineering databases and tools to search, create a search strategy and develop an effective information management plan. Bring your research topics and questions.
In this session you will learn to:
1. Select, locate and search appropriate databases to find relevant resources
2. Develop an effective search strategy
3. Be familiar with additional features of databases such as alerting services
4. Capture and store the information retrieved
This workshop is designed to help staff and postgraduate students use library resources effectively for research.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Robertson Library Level 6, Rm 6105
- Bentley Campus
- Research Support