Getting to Know Lexis Advance
Curtin Library has migrated from LexisNexis to the new and enhanced Lexis Advance research platform. Come to this workshop to learn about the new features of the Lexis Advance platform:
- Research map: add your research path to your assignment and print this out as a stand-alone document.
- Folders: create folders and share these with your lecturers and/or other students you are doing group work with. Save what's important to you within these folders including documents, text, search results and effective searches. You can also annotate documents and highlight text before saving.
- Bookmarks: bookmark chapters from commentary which is then added to your Favourites on the homepage.
- Homepage: Easy access to history, recent searches and documents, folders, favourites, and alerts, enabling you to customise where you want to start.
- Hyperlinks: copy and paste text with hyperlinks into an email or document, to enable you to access the source again.
- Results: now includes reputable webpages.
- History: searches, search terms, documents, sent emails and other activities are automatically saved in your History for up to 90 days. Review your history as a list or get a graphical map view where you can retrace your searching and refining, compare results and find more, similar documents.
Related LibGuide: Law by Library Business Team
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Robertson Library Level 2, Rm 225
- Bentley Campus
- Curtin Law School workshops